Map Order Form
Before You Order: Please consider supporting the work of CELT by becoming a member. Memberships start at $35 and include a complimentary trail map.
If you are already a member, thank you! Your complimentary map will be mailed in the next few weeks. If you have any questions about the status of your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Cape Elizabeth Town and Trails Map
This revision includes several small updates from the 2020 version:
- Added agricultural conservation easement at Maxwell Farm — Dyer Field. Another 76 acres protected by CELT!
- Please Note: As with our easement at Jordan Farm, there is no public access.
- Updated Turkey Hill Farm to CELT-owned
- This historic property was bequeathed to CELT by the late Peter Eastman. One of CELT’s 16 founding members. Read more about Peter’s Story here.
- Updated trails at Robinson Woods Preserve, including changes to trails south of the pond
- Updated name for Runaway Farm (previously Pollack Brook Preserve)
- Several edits to the trail and parking descriptions to improve clarity and accuracy
Looking for other CELT merchandise? Click here.