CELT works to ensure that local farmland remains a part of Cape’s natural, and cultural identity. Alongside the health benefits of local produce and farm products, the cultural legacy and ecological importance of these areas have been a constant source of pride and the basis for generations of Cape residents’ connection to the land.
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of Piper Shores, all donations of $35 or more between May 1 and September 15 will receive a $10 gift coupon redeemable at local farms!
Become a member today and you will:
- Join like-minded individuals and families who help to maintain Cape’s Living Landscapes
- Help sustain local farmers and farmland
- Protect important habitat for native wildlife
- Support the acquisition and stewardship of important conservation and agricultural lands
- Help to expand and manage a vast network of recreational trails
By joining the Cape Elizabeth Land Trust as a new member, rejoining, or renewing member you will be joining hundreds of others who have committed their support of our land acquisition, land stewardship and environmental education programs.
Why contribute to CELT?
As a nationally accredited Land Trust, providing permanent protection for our properties is at the core of our mission. Land management and education programs led by staff and volunteers help residents, including school-age children, to understand and appreciate the importance of caring for our natural environment.