Campaign Celebration Walks
Note: Parking at all of our preserves is limited. If you live nearby and are able, please consider walking or biking to the preserves. Carpooling is also encouraged if you are vaccinated or otherwise able to do so in a safe manner.
Parking is at the Shore Road parking lot. A CELT board member will be there to direct you into the preserve. Click here for a link to Google Maps.
Parking is at Gull Crest Field, in the smaller lot right by Spurwink Avenue and the pond hockey avenue. A CELT board member will be there to direct you into the preserve. Click here for a link to Google Maps.
Maxwell Farm — Dyer Field
Parking is at 1014 Sawyer Road. Parking is also allowed on the side of Sawyer Road if needed. Click here for a link to Google Maps.
Turkey Hill Farm
Parking will be along the driveway at the farm. CELT staff and volunteers will direct you. Click here for a link to Google Maps.
Self-Guided Walk Guides
CELT COVID-19 Safety Requirements:
- I will wear a CDC-approved face covering at all times during the event. [Double-layered or N95 masks are strongly recommended.]
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone who is not a member of my household at all times.
- I understand that these requirements apply to all participants regardless of vaccination status.
- I understand that this list is not comprehensive, and I agree to follow all other CDC guidance and safety directions from CELT staff and volunteer leaders as needed.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please refrain from participating in the event:
- Are you subject to Maine’s test or quarantine requirements due to travel? (As of 4/9/2021, exemptions include people who travel from Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, and individuals who have either had COVID-19 in the previous 90 days, or are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of state of origin.)
- Has anyone in the household been potentially exposed to COVID19 (close contact with someone who has recently traveled, known to be diagnosed or showing symptoms of the virus)?
- Does anyone in your household have a cough or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or at least two of the following symptoms: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell; and the symptoms could be related to potential exposure to COVID-19?
- Has anyone in the household tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is anyone in the household isolated/quarantined per doctor’s orders?